We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 3rd, 2017.
We only collect personal information or data that is voluntarily supplied by a user of the Site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If we are to consign the handling of Personal Information, etc. to a third party, we will appoint a party that is acknowledged as being capable of properly handling Personal Information, etc., and appropriately supervise such party so that the security control measures of Personal Information, etc. are taken.
We will not disclose or provide Personal Information, etc. to a third party without obtaining the person’s consent unless such disclosure is required under laws and ordinances.
Disclosure and correction
When requested by the person, we will disclose, correct or discontinue the use of Personal Information, etc. in accordance with laws and ordinances. In the foregoing case, we may charge a certain fee to the person. We request the person to show us identification when requested.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Binary Media LTD and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Binary Media LTD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
All content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images is the property of Binary Media LTD. Unauthorized copying and replication of the contents of this site, text and images are strictly prohibited.